Mini Peach No Bake Pies
A stroke of bliss. As in a food induced medical emergency, in all the right ways. And a stroke of adorable, because I’m a firm believer that any dessert is cuter in miniature form.
Technically these little gems are no bake. Just a little cooking required.
*Sidebar* These are equally tantalizing with later summer blackberries. You’re welcome.
Or if you are feeling lazy one of these days and have the mini-graham cracker crust tins – these are truly no bake.
If you’re feel like an overachiever, or trying to procrastinate on the rest of the unpacking and post-wedding organizing that you have to do – go ahead, make the real, butter laden, freeze the butter, roll it out kind of dough. Your choice.
The procrastination train was pulling into the station with Megan all aboard! Hence the real pie crust.
It’s okay, it’s only me here unpacking all the post-wedding gore. With half of our room still taken up by boxes and gifts we have no where to put and boxes of decorations and favors taking up the entire desk space in the dining room. Not that we really dine in there anyway, thank goodness.
Also – I miss my husband. Three more weeks of this? I stick a big ol’ middle finger at you, Universe.
Three of these pies made it into my pie hole. Last night. Alone.
The last three somehow, by some miracle, made it into work for the guys. That’s the kind of good person I am.
And speaking of work – I got a new job today. I’ll be remaining in the same company but on a whole new project. From the time I sent my resume to the time I got the call back was an elapsed time of 2 hours.
o.O <— that about sums up my expression and the panic in my eyes.
This is a LAWWTT of life changes all at once. And after that fateful phone call one of these sounded pretty good. Except they were gone.
I opted instead for all the chocolate I could scrounge up. Two of them being minimally healthy in the form a Fiber One Brownie and a Healthy Choice fudgesicle. The third and final nail in the choco-coffin was a handful of mini-reese cups.
Today was not about being a hero. And these pies are not about being a hero – they’re about stroking on bliss.Print
Mini Peach No Bake Pies
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Rest Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 mini pies or 1 standard pie 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
These adorable mini pies with a simple, no-bake peach filling are a blissful dessert to satisfy your sweet cravings.
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Butter, cubed and frozen
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp Ice Cold Water
- 5 cups Peaches, divided – 1/2 cubed and 1/2 sliced
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- 3 Tbsp Corn Starch
For Pie Crusts:
- In a food processor, add in flour and salt. Pulse 5 times to combine. Add in frozen butter and pulse until large crumbles form. Add in ice cold water and turn on until a large dough ball forms.
- Remove from food processor and divide dough into two balls. Slightly flatten both balls of dough and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface into a large rectangle and cut 6 6-inch circles. Place one circle into one mini-pie tart. If you’re making one standard size pie, roll out one of the dough rounds and place in a standard pie pan.
- Place pie weights into the mini-pie tarts or the standard pie dish and partially bake the pie for 8-minutes for the mini tarts and 15 minutes for the standard pie tin.
- Remove the pie weights, and continue to bake the crusts for an additional 8 minutes for the mini-tarts or 15 minutes for the standard pie tin.
- Remove crusts from oven and allow to cool. After 10 minutes, the mini-tarts can be removed from the tart pans to continue cooling.
For Pie Filling:
- Take 2 1/2 cups of cubed peaches and place into cleaned food processor. Add in sugar and almond extract. Pulse to combine until all peaches have liquified.
- Place into a saucepan over medium high heat. Whisk in corn starch and stir until the peaches come to a boil. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Fill pie crust(s) with cooled peach filling. Place mini-pies/pie in fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
- Top with sliced peaches when cool. Devour.
Inspired by America’s Test Kitchen Mixed Berry Icebox Pie
*BigKitchen kindly sent me a 6-pack of these Zenker Non-stick mini tart pans – and not only are they adorable, they are rockstars in the non-stick category. Brilliance.*
Congrats on the new job! And I bet 3 weeks will FLY by. Super cute mini pies – yay! I love mini food.
Congrats on your new job! How crappy that Ben is gone for 3 weeks. It’ll go by faster than you think.
As for these little pies. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have a set of mini pans like this… but the stink. They stick half the time and I have to pry the crusts out.
PS Don’t you love saying…. “My husband” when referring to your other half??!!
Congrats!! It’s funny (read: slightly insane) how all the big life changes always seem to come at once, isn’t it?
These are the cutest darn things ever and I MUST get me some of those little tart/pie pans!
These pies look amazing, and congrats on the new job!
Adorable – mini, peach, no-bake, love it!
congrats on the new job!
Change is good but scary. Definitely calls for pie. Congratulations on all the excitement though, you’re gonna rock this new job!
I wish all job-related moves happened that quickly! That is so awesome, many congrats girl! I hope these next three weeks fly by!!
Whoo-hoo! Congrats on the new job! How exciting. Also, this recipe couldn’t have come at a better time! I just got back from peach country in Palisade, CO and have a zillion peaches. Can’t wait to try!
I love those little mini tart pans!! And congrats again on the new job 🙂 so thrilled for you!! These pies are the perfect treat to celebrate and stuff your face-hole with! yum!!
I’m all aout the cute, and these are cute!! And a new job, what a sweet weekend you will have celebrating!!
Congrats on your new job – that’s wonderful!! those pies are simply gorgeous!
Absolutely beautiful..and totally agree…mini versions of just about everything are cuter! Except maybe when it comes to dogs…never been real into the tiny dog scenario.
oh these are just the cutest things ever! Can’t wait to see more of your yummies….found your Boston Cream Pie Pancakes on Rachel Cooks and just had to stop by 🙂
I hope these 3 weeks fly by super, super fast for you! It totally sucks to have one’s husband gone. Been there, done that got the t-shirt.
But on a bright note, YAY for new job stuff and Yay for these yummy little pies!!