Carrot Cake Smoothie Packs
Beat the morning rush with prepared smoothie packs that only require your favorite milk and a blender! Make these carrot cake smoothie packs with fresh carrots, coconut, cinnamon, and dates to get the most out of your busy morning! A few special add ins make these a complete, and filling meal.
My single biggest complaint about smoothies was that I was never satisfied for long. I admired people who lived off their morning smoothie and said “it keeps me full until lunch!”. One, I call bullshit. Two, I’m jealous if that is true.
I’m a regimented eater, and at 9 am I need a snack. WITHOUT FAIL. But these smoothies actually keep me satisfied until my morning snack so I don’t get hangry and lash out at anyone.
I add in a healthy fat to my smoothies just before I blend them to help give them some staying power and a protein to give me that long term filling feeling. Do you smoothie? What are your favorites?
This smoothie has naturally sweet ingredients in the coconut and dates, without making it sickly sweet. These can be made Whole30 compliant by using unsweetened coconut. They are vegetarian and vegan if you use compliant protein powders and milks too! Everyone is happy!
So if you don’t smoothie yet, maybe here is a good place to start!
More Inspired Homemade Recipes
Try my Easy Blueberry Protein Smoothie.Print
Beat the morning rush with prepared smoothie packs that only require your favorite milk and a blender!
For Smoothie Packs
- 4 Sandwich Size Ziploc Bags
- 2 Large Bananas, Sliced and Frozen
- 1 1/2 cups Sliced Carrots
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut, sweetened or unsweetened (your choice)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 4–5 Dates, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- Add milk of your choice, I use unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 scoop Protein Powder of Choice
- In a large bowl, add in all smoothie pack ingredients and stir to combine.
- Divide the ingredients evenly between four sandwich bags and remove as much air as possible.
- Freeze the baggies until you are ready to use.
- To make smoothies, add ingredients from one smoothie pack into your blender.
- Add in desired milk, filling the blender until the 16 ounce mark.
- Add in coconut oil and protein powder if desired. Blend until smooth. Pour and enjoy.