Is anyone else experiences whiplash at the sheer speed of 2012’s passing? I know I am. It’s gone by a ferocious pace and the impending 2013 shows no signs of passing any slower.
It has been a year of not just tasty treats, but big life milestones
(getting married, NBD.) and I am so thrilled to have been able to share every joy
, failure, baking flop and ridiculous Huck
photo with you all along the way. So many of these recipes have become instant traditions in our house and I hope that they will for you as well.
This year has covered everything from breakfast, to mac and cheese, football food
, to Biscoff and you name it in between. There are no heroes here, just yoga pants. Here are my favorite recipes of 2012, sure to please everyone!
I am wish you and yours the happiest of holidays and hope that 2013 is one for the record books. Thank you so much for all of your endless support and love. Here’s lookin’ at you, kid.
1. Black Forest Cupcakes
2. Pistachio Shortbread
3. DIY English Muffins
4. Coconut Curd
5. Salsa Verde Mac n’ Cheese
6. Biscoff Tiramisu
7. Baked Chicken Piccata
8. Red Velvet Rolls
9. Steakhouse Portobello Bacon Burger
10. Wanna Be Waldorf Salad
11. Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
12. Roasted Vegetables with Poached Egg
13. Copper River Salmon Burgers with Healthy Coleslaw
14. Fluffernutter Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Magic Shell
15. Chai Cheesecake Bars with Pumpkin Spice Ganache
16. Cranberry Dutch Apple Pie
17. Brown Butter Bundt Cakes
18. Breakfast Reuben Sandwiches with Pumpernickel English Muffins
19. Adobo Bacon Ranch Dip
20. Cantaloupe Bruschetta with Prosciutto and Balsamic Glaze
21. Homemade Marshmallows – like Egg Nog.
22. Baked Chicken and Waffles
23. Salted Caramel Donuts
24. Roasted Tomato and Brie Dip
25. Boston Cream Pie Pancakes
This site contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase through them, we receive a small commission.