Mini No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Pie
This post is sponsored for One2One Network on behalf of ACH Food. I am partnering with them as a Become a Better Baker Blog Ambassador.
I’m what you might call “competitive”. Especially when it comes to summer berry picking. Ben and I go berry picking every summer for whatever is near our place and in season, and usually it ends up with me competing against him for who can fill their pail the fastest… not that he knows we are competing. By far and large, my favorite summer berries are raspberries. And they are the perfect addition to these mini white chocolate no-bake pies! Yes, I said no-bake. Hallelujah!
The Karo® Syrup lightly sweetened this pie and made it really creamy. It also enhanced the flavor of our perfectly plump summer raspberries, without overdoing the sweetness, which is key.
Enjoy these last few weeks of summer and its bounty of berries. Try them with any summer berry you have on hand, or mix and match the berries to your liking. If you’re looking for a last-minute party treat, these would be sublime. They’re make-ahead, too, which saves you time so you can relax and enjoy the festivities! Take a peek at the many ways you can use Karo® Syrup in your summer recipes and see what other scrumptious desserts, baked or no-bake, you can come up with!Print
Fresh summer berries are the perfect addition to these make-ahead, no-bake mini pies! An easy party treat so you can enjoy the fun.
- 4 ounces white chocolate, cut-up
- 1 cup whipping cream, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup (6 ounces) fresh raspberries
- 1 cups Chocolate Graham Crackers, crushed
- 6 Tbsp Butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine butter and crushed chocolate graham crackers until crumbly. Divide between 6 and 8 small ramekins or mason jars. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the jars until firm. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate and 1/2 cup of the whipping cream in a small saucepan over low heat until smooth, stirring frequently. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and corn syrup in a medium bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about two minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup of the white chocolate mixture to the cream cheese/corn syrup mixture and beat until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup raspberries and beat until mixture is pink and raspberries are mixed in. Fold in remaining fresh whole raspberries.
- Spoon into pie crust into small ramekins or mason jars. Cover and chill.
- Combine remaining whipping cream and white chocolate mixture in a clean mixing bowl and place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Beat the remaining chilled white chocolate mixture with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Spread over raspberry layer in crumb crust.
- Cover and chill at least 6 hours or overnight. Serve with additional fresh berries.
Adapted from White Chocolate Raspberry Pie on KaroSyrup.com