Apple Pie Moonshine for Baked by Rachel’s Apple A Day Party
We’re gettin’ all sorts of lit up in here over the start of apple season. And we’re gettin’ lit up over moonshine. Yes the two of them do, in fact, go hand in hand – because today I’m sharing my recipe for bad decisions and apple pie moonshine over at Baked by Rachel’s for her Apple a Day Party. Last year I rang in the new crops with Bourbon Apple Butter, and this year it’s Apple Pie ‘Shine all the way.
Clearly apples and booze go hand in hand. You can feel like a regular ol’ shiner with this recipe. And as always – it’s best sipped from your trusty mason jar. Pop on over and check out this recipe – it doesn’t take any time at all and you’ll be sipping the sweet stuff before you know it.
Ingredients for Apple Pie Moonshine for Baked by Rachel’s Apple A Day Party
- Apple Cider
- Apple Juice
- Brown Sugar
- Captain Morgan’s Rum
- EverClear or Grain Alcohol
- Cinnamon Sticks
There’s 30 days of Apples to be had, so if sippin’ the shine isn’t what you’re looking for – check out the countless classic apple treats that your favorite bloggers have contributed! Click here to check them all out!
Inspired Homemade Recipes To TryPrint
Grab your favorite mason jar for this quick and easy apple pie moonshine recipe that is filled with fall flavors.
- 1/2 gallon Apple Cider
- 1/2 gallon Apple Juice
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Captain Morgan’s Rum
- 1 750ml bottle EverClear or Grain Alcohol
- 4–8 Cinnamon Sticks
- Add all ingredients, except alcohol, to the large stock pot and bring to a boil. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Turn off heat and let cool to room temp. Once the mix has cooled, stir in the alcohols.
- Pour into clean mason jars and add in 1-2 cinnamon sticks per jar.
- Seal and place in fridge or cool, dark room. Let rest for about 2 weeks.
- Be careful – it’s potent stuff. Sip wisely!
2 Weeks Rest Time
Keywords: apple pie shot, apple pie drink, apple pie moonshine recipe