- 8 cups Seedless Watermelon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 1 can 12-ounce Can Guava Nectar, chilled
- 1/3 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Honey, or Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Ice Cubes
- Vodka or Tequila, optional
- Working in two batches, process the watermelon chunks, water, guava nectar, honey (or sugar), and salt together.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh trainer into a large 2-quart pitcher. Discard the solids that remain. (If adding in vodka or tequila, stir it in after you have strained the agua fresca.)
- Into glasses, muddle ice and mint. Pour the agua fresca over the mint muddled ice. Garnish with additional mint leaves. Serve immediately.