Celebrate spicy Tabasco and chocolate together in this Tabasco Mexican Hot Chocolate Magic Shell treat! It’s spicy and sweet – perfect for summer ice cream.
- 3–4 ounces Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco Original Red Sauce
- In a microwave safe bowl, add coconut oil and chopped dark chocolate. Microwave for 2 minutes on 50% power. Stir. The chocolate may not appear to have melted completely until stirring. If necessary continue microwaving for 15 seconds at a time until the mixture is smooth when stirred.
- When the chocolate is melted, stir in 1/2 teaspoon of Tabasco Original Red Sauce. Add more if you want your Magic Shell to be extra spicy!
- Serve over your favorite ice cream – I recommend Cinnamon Ice cream for a real Mexican Hot Chocolate inspired treat!