This recipe is incredibly simple. It’s delicious on apple slices or toast, and you might even find yourself eating it straight out of the jar with a spoon!
- 12 ounces Roasted Almonds – unsalted
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2–3 Tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. If using raw almonds – line a baking sheet with almonds and roast almonds for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool. If using pre-roasted almonds move onto the next step.
- In a high-power blender, or food processor, add in roasted almonds and sprinkle with salt. Turn on blender and pour in 2 Tablespoons peanut oil. Scrape down the sides of the blender or food processor as necessary.
- Once nearly smooth, add in chocolate chips and continue to process until smooth. It won’t be “PB out of the jar smooth”, but as smooth as possible. If the butter is still very thick, use additional tablespoon of oil to loosen the butter.
- Store in an airtight container and devour.
Adapted from Blentec Almond Butter