Arugula, Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese are topped with an irresistible Raspberry Balsamic Dressing.
- 6 cups Arugula
- 1/4 cups Sliced Red Onion
- 1/3 cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 2 beets, halved and sliced 1/4-1/3″ slices
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Balsamic Sauce, such as STAR
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper
- Raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- In a saucepan with a steamer basket, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Place sliced beets into the steamer basket. Steam until fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Drain beets and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle beets with a couple of tablespoons of the olive oil, salt and pepper and minced garlic.
- Roast 15-20 minutes, turning half way through. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, an raspberry balsamic sauce until evenly mixed. For additional raspberry flavor add in a few fresh raspberries, salt and pepper.
- Toss arugula with goat cheese, onions, roasted beets, additional raspberries if desired and topped with balsamic dressing.