There is nothing better for a nice spring day than chips and salsa, and this pineapple black bean salsa is just the ticket! Serve with chips, or on top of chicken!
- 1 can (15 oz) Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Whole Pineapple, diced finely
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup Cilantro, minced
- 1 large Shallot, minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 bag Food Should Taste Good Jalapeño Tortilla Chips, for Serving
- Drain and rinse black beans. Place in a large bowl. Add in finely diced pineapple.
- Chop cilantro, shallots, and ginger, and add to bowl. Juice lime and pour over the top.
- Add in salt, pepper, and cumin. Toss to combine.
- Let rest for one hour in the fridge to chill. Serve with Food Should Taste Good Jalapeño Tortilla Chips.