These Mexican Molé Hot Dogs will make you want to down a margarita this 4th of July!! Loaded with all beef hot dogs, avocado, fresh tomato, cojita and molé sauce you will be dancing the macarena!
- 4 All Beef Franks, grilled
- 4 toasted Hot Dog Buns
- 1 Heirloom Tomato, diced
- 2 Avocado, diced
- Cojita Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Mole Sauce (can be found in jars in Mexican food aisle at most stores)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, minced
- 4 slices Bacon, chopped
- Limes for drizzle
- Grill hot dogs over until cooked through. Toast buns.
- Top prepared and bunned hot dogs with crumbled bacon, prepared mole sauce, cilantro, crumbled cojita cheese, chopped tomato, diced avocado, and drizzle with squeezed lime.
- Devour. Best served with a cold Mexican beer, like Pacifico.