The sweet and salty combo with gooey marshmallow and fluffy popcorn is the whole kit and caboodle here kittens and you will love every bite.
- 1/4 cup Unpopped Kernel Seasons Popping Corn
- 1 tsp Kernel Seasons Popcorn Popping Oil
- 1/4 cup Kernel Seasons Kettle Corn Seasoning, divided
- 4 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Toasted Coconut, optional
- Pop popcorn in an air popper with oil. If you don’t have an air popper, heat the oil in a large lidded saucepan, and add in popping corn. Swirl the pan constantly over medium high heat until the corn begins to pop. Remove from the heat immediately and remove lid and allow to cool slightly.
- Wipe out the saucepan – and melt butter. Add in marshmallows and melt until gooey. Sprinkle in 2 tablespoons of the seasoning. Pour in popped corn and mix to coat the popcorn completely.
- Pour into a lightly sprayed 9×9 inch baking dish and sprinkling with remaining Kernel Seasons Kettle Corn Blend. Sprinkle and press in toasted coconut if desired. Let cool, slice and serve.