Individual Baked Eggs are fast way to make eggs for breakfast or dinner! These individual dishes are perfectly portioned for everyone in your family, and they are great served with bread or other dippers to soak up the running egg.
- 1 10oz-container of Cherry Tomatoes, pureed
- 1/4 cup Basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Pinch of Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco Original Red Sauce
- Brioche, sliced and toasted
- In a medium skillet, over medium high heat, whisk together pureed tomatoes, salt, pepper, basil, sugar and Tabasco. Bring the mixture to a simmer and allow the excess moisture from the tomatoes to evaporate and the pureed tomato to thicken. About 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Divide the tomato mix into two individual sized oven proof dishes. Divide the tomato mixture into the oven proof dishes or ramekins. Crack an egg into each dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the egg whites are set. Remove from the oven and allow to rest before serving. Serve with toasted brioche.