So packed with fresh Greek flavors, you’d think you were in the Isles! This Greek Hot Dog will make you want to say Ooopah!
- 4 Hot Dog Buns
- 4 All Beef Hot Dogs
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup Kalamata Olives, diced
- 1 cup Table for Two’s Tzatziki Sauce
- Lemon for garnish and squeezing
- Preheat grill. Cook hot dogs according to package directions, until 160 degrees inside.
- While the hot dogs are cooking, prepare cucumber, tomatoes and olives.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the Tzatziki sauce – greek yogurt, dill, cucumber, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- To assemble the hot dogs, toast the buns, and slather each bun with Tzatziki sauce. Top with a hot dog, then with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and crumbled feta. And a little spritz of lemon if you need.
- Serve immediately.