Bright, colorful, and full of puckering citrus, this grapefruit kombucha mojito is spring in a glass! And full of gut healthy probiotics!
- 1 cup Ice, crushed
- 10–12 Mint Leaves, plus some for garnish
- 2 ounce Lime Juice (2 small juicy limes)
- 2 Tbsp Sugar, superfine is recommended
- 1/4 cup White Rum
- 1/4 cup Grapefruit Juice
- 1/4 cup Health-Ade Original Kombucha
- In a cocktail shaker, crush the ice and mint leaves together to muddle.
- In two tall glasses, divide lime juice and sugar. Stir together until the sugar dissolves. Top with crushed ice and mint leaves.
- Divide the rum, grapefruit juice and Health-Ade Original Kombucha to fill the rest of the glasses, and gently stir to combine the drinks. Serve with additional garnish of mint leaves, and sliced grapefruit.
Keywords: Drinks, Cocktails, Mojitos, Mint, Kombucha