These tangy cranberry honey mustard meatloaf sandwiches are the epitome of dressed up leftovers! There won’t be a sad face at the table with these!
- 4 Mini Meatloaves (Leftovers from THIS recipe)
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 3/4 cup Honey Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Large Sweet Onion
- 3 Tbsp Butter, for caramelizing Onion
- 1 cup Microgreens, or shredded lettuce
- 4 Ciabatta Rolls, sliced and toasted
- Prepare the caramelized onions, by melting the butter in a skillet. When the butter is simmering add in thinly sliced sweet onion. Sautee onions over medium low heat, stirring occasionally until they turn deep golden brown. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In the mean time, prepare the ciabatta rolls, slicing and toasting.
- Slather the ciabatta rolls with mayonnaise.
- Slice the meatloaves into 3/4-1 inch slices. In the same skillet you prepared the onions, over medium heat, add the sliced meatloaves and heat through crisping the slices slightly.
- In a mini food processor, add cranberries and honey mustard, and sugar, and puree until smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary.
- Add meatloaves to the rolls. Top with cranberry honey mustard, caramelized onions, microgreens and other ciabatta roll. Serve immediately.