Cherry Garcia inspired chocolate bark. Chocolate, white chocolate and cherries.
- 12 ounces Dark Chocolate Candy Melts
- 10 ounces White Chocolate Candy Melts
- ⅔ cup Dried Cherries
- 15 Cherry Cordial Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
- ½ tsp oil based Cherry Extract (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate on 50% power for one minute to soften. Stir and continue to microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, stirring in between. (If using optional oil-based Cherry extract, pour into chocolate and stir until evenly mixed).
- Pour melted chocolate onto mat or parchment and smooth out into a ¼” thick layer. Allow to cool and solidify. Place in fridge to speed up the process.
- Repeat process with white chocolate, spreading it over the top of the hardened dark chocolate.
- Quickly sprinkle with dried cherries and Cherry Cordial Hershey’s Kisses, pressing into the warm white chocolate. Cool again.
- When completely chilled, using a sharp knife – very carefully cut into large chunks.
- Cover and keep stored at room temperature.