This flaky Asian-inspired salmon recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight!
- 4 4-6oz. Pacific Salmon Fillets
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced Basil
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mince all herbs and basil until fine. Place them in a small bowl with the teriyaki sauce, minced garlic, sweet chili sauce and lemon zest. Whisk together and set aside.
- On a foil lined baking sheet, place the salmon filets skin side down. Pat dry with paper towels. Baste the fillets with half of the teriyaki sauce.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Baste with any remaining sauce and continue to bake until the salmon is cooked just through and flaky.
- Serve with rice and side of vegetables.
Keywords: baked salmon, teriyaki salmon, salmon fillet