An easy to make and easy to drink margarita that really lets all the flavors and tequila notes shine.
- 1 ½ ounces Casa Noble Blanco Tequila
- ½ ounce Triple Sec or Orange Flavored liqueur
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Agave Nectar
- 1 cup Ice + More
- Salt for rimmed glass
- In a shaker, combine Casa Noble Tequila, Triple Sec, Lime Juice and agave nectar. Add in one cup of ice to the shaker, cover and shake.
- To salt the glass rim, run a slice of lime over the rim of the glass and dredge rim of glass into a small bowl of salt. Add additional ice to the glass if desired.
- Pour shaken margarita over the ice and serve immediately with a slice of lime on the rim of the glass.