This one-pan skinny chicken florentine pasta bake feeds a crowd and doesn’t leave you feeling guilty! Make it with light jarred alfredo sauce and whole wheat pasta for a healthier twist on a classic pasta dish.
- 1 package Whole Wheat Fettucine Noodles, cooked
- 2 − 10 ounce jars Light Alfredo Pasta Sauce – I used Newman’s Own
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked Chicken Breast – about 2 large boneless breasts
- 1 package Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers, drained (Or use diced Roasted Tomatoes instead)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees. Cook Fettucine noodles according to package directions and rinse with cold water when cooked.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the alfredo sauce, lemon juice and black pepper. Stir in spinach, peppers (or tomatoes), and chicken. Add in pasta and toss to combine evenly.
- Pour into a 2 quart baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick spray. Cover with foil and bake for 45 Minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese and continue to bake uncovered until the cheese melts – about five minutes.