An all in one sheet pan dinner, this Sheet Pan Flank Steak and Veggies will serve the whole family with three veggies and a great seared flank steak that is perfectly cooked!
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper
- Pinch of Chili Flakes
Sheet Pan Ingredients
- 2 pounds Flank Steak (or Flat Iron)
- 1 1/2 pounds Mini Potatoes, half the large ones
- 1 Tbsp Dried Chives
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Dill
- 1/2 tsp Powdered Garlic
- 4 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 12 ounces Green Beans
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. Pour into a plastic zip top bag, and add in the flank steak. Cut into two large sections if it is too large to fit into the bag.
- Remove excess air and seal the bag, ensuring the marinade coats the meat. Refrigerate overnight if possible, or for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Mix herbs, olive oil, and salt and pepper into a bowl.
- Toss the potatoes in the mixture. Place them on one half of the baking sheet.
- Toss the carrots and then the beans in any remaining oil and place them onto the baking sheet.
- Bake vegetables for 15 minutes.
- While baking, heat a skillet over medium high heat and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Sear steak for 3 minutes on each side.
- Place on top of the vegetables in the oven, and bake for an additional 10 minutes (for medium rare). Cook longer if you prefer a more done steak.
- Allow the sheet pan to rest for 5-6 minutes prior to slicing the steak and serving.
Keywords: Beef, Sheet Pan Meal, Dinner, Whole30 Compliant