Ready in 30 minutes this fresh salmon delight packs is a swimsuit friendly snack or appetizer.
- 1/2 pound Fresh Wild Caught Salmon, cubed
- 1/2 Bell Pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 Large Avocado, finely diced
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 1 English Cucumber, finely diced
- 1 Mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 Shallot, finely minced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, finely minced
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Extra Light Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients that have been finely diced and minced, except sesame seeds.
- Pour lime juice over the top and sprinkle on salt and pepper. Very gently fold together with a spatula. Pour sesame seeds over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes. Serve with pita crackers, or serve in small bowls as a stand alone appetizer.
Recipe adapted and inspired by Heather Cristo Salmon Ceviche