An instant summer classic!
- 1 limes
- 2 Tbsp Coarse Sugar
- 2 − 20oz. jars Mango Chunks or 5 Fresh Mangoes
- 1 1/2 cup Tequila
- 1 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Zest limes, combine zest with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Use to coat rims of margarita glasses by swiping wedge of lime along rim of glass and dip glasses into into sugar/lime mix. Set aside.
- In blender combine remaining ingredients, including juice of both zested limes. Blend until smooth.
- Distribute amongst glasses and enjoy!
Adapted from Ree Drummond’s Mango Margaritas