This potato spinach and cheddar quiche is quick and easy for a fabulous brunch using leftover ingredients to boot!
- 1 Pie Crust, I used Pillsbury Roll and Bake
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Half and Half, or Heavy Cream if you have it
- 1 cup Shredded White Cheddar
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1 cup wilted Spinach, squeezed dry and chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp minced rosemary
- 2–3 Tbsp minced fresh Chives
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 2 cups quartered roasted potatoes, best to use cooled or cold leftover.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll out pie crust and place into deep dish pie plate, crimping the edges. Set aside in the fridge or freezer until ready to use.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, and cream until combined. Stir in cheeses, spinach, garlic, rosemary, chilves, salt, and pepper. Once that is mixed, fold in the roasted potatoes. Pour the mixture into the pie plate.
Place pie plate onto a foil lined baking sheet to avoid any bubbling over. Bake on the middle rack for 40-50 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack until warm. Or cool completely and chill. Can be eaten hot or cold.
Keywords: Eggs, Holiday, Pie, Brunch, Quiche, Potato, Veggies, Vegetarian