Sometimes you just need chocolate! Have this ooey gooey Nutella Strawberry Panini when the craving strikes! And don’t forget the ice cream!
- 4 1″-Thick Slices French Bread
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 Cups Sliced Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Preheat panini press, or skillets. Divide Nutella amongst slices of French bread, spreading evenly.
- Slice strawberries in 1/8″ slices and spread over Nutella. Sandwich together.
- Melt butter onto Panini Press, or skillet, and cook sandwiches until golden brown.
- Slice in half and divide vanilla ice cream on top of sandwiches. Serve immediately.
*If you do not have a panini press, you can make this “grilled cheese style”*