These kiwi jalapeno cucumber popsicles with coconut cream are gonna cool you down when things get hot!
- 1 English Cucumber, sliced very thin
- 2–3 Kiwi, peeled and sliced very thin
- 1 jalapeno, minced, optional*
- 2 bottles Health-Ade Kiwi Jalapeno Cucumber Kombucha
- 1 pint Dairy Free Coconut Ice Cream, softened
- Prepare the cucumber, kiwi, and jalapeno (if using). Make slices as thin as possible.
- Fill each popsicle cavity approximately half way with fruit. Divide the Health Ade kombucha into the popsicle cavities, until they reach about 2/3-3/4 full.
- Cover the popsicle mold, and place popsicle sticks into the mold. Gently place the popsicle mold into the freezer.
- Once the popsicles are nearly solid, at least six hours, allow the coconut ice cream to soften. Once soft, use a spoon and divide the ice cream on top of the popsicles, pressing it into the mold and completely filling the rest of the cavities.
- Smooth the ice cream and place the popsicles into the freezer once more to completely freeze.
- To release the popsicles, run the bottom of the mold under warm water to allow the popsicles to gently release. Serve immediately.
Keywords: Ice Cream, Popsicle, Vegan, Vegetable, Coconut, Kombucha