A flavor combo reminiscent of 7-Layer Magic Bars is transformed into cookies. Butterscotch, chocolate chip, coconut and walnuts make this an irresistible treat!
- 2 ¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup White Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Butterscotch Chips
- ¾ cup Flaked Coconut
- ¾ cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, mix together butter and sugars on medium until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix in vanilla extract. Add in flour mixture ½ cup at a time. Beat until just incorporated.
- Lastly, beat in chips, coconut and walnuts.
- Once combined, let refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Dollop onto un-greased cookie sheets baking low and slow for 18-21 minutes, depending on your oven.