This grilled chicken peanut Asian salad is perfectly refreshing for the summer ahead. It is has grilled chicken and tons of fresh, crunchy vegetables to keep you fill and fit all summer long!
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced thinly
- 2 cups Mung Beans or White Sprouts
- 2 cups Snow Peans, trimmed
- 2 Carrots, shredded
- 1 cup Yellow Corn Kernels
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Jarred Peanut Sauce or 1/2 cup Homemade Peanut Sauce
- 1 Chicken Breasts, grilled and thinly sliced
- Prepare all chopped and sliced veggies and add to a large bowl. Pour peanut sauce over the vegetables and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Preheat a grill to medium low heat. Grill chicken breast with chosen seasonings and grill until it reaches 160 degrees internally. Let the chicken rest for 7 minutes after it is removed from the grill. Slice thinly.
- Plate four servings of the salad with peanut sauce on a plate. Top sliced chicken breast. Top with cilantro for garnish and flavor. Serve immediately.
- This dish is best eaten within one or two days at the most, so the vegetables don’t wilt too bad.