Fresh and easy roasted potatoes with lemon and dill are a great side dish for a weeknight meal, or alongside any protein!
- 1 1/2 pounds Tri-color Baby Potatoes, halved or quartered to get evenly sized
- 4 Tbsp Butter or Ghee (melted) or Olive Oil (Ghee and Olive Oil will make these Whole 30 Compliant and Dairy Free)
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper, seasoned to your liking
- 4 Tbsp minced Fresh Dill, divided
- Zest of 1 Lemon, and reserve the lemon for extra spritz of juice at the end
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
On a parchment, or silicone lined, baking sheet lay out the potatoes. Pour the butter/ghee/or olive oil, over the potatoes, along with the garlic, half of the fresh dill, and all of the lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper to desired amount. Toss the entire mixture with your hands to evenly coat the potatoes.
Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes, until the potatoes are deep golden brown. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with remaining fresh dill, and spritze with lemon juice to finish.
Keywords: oven roasted potatoes, crispy potatoes, roasted new potatoes