This salad is utterly healthy and absolutely swoon worthy. A simple set of ingredients turns into this fresh, sweet, crunchy salad that will have you coming back for more.
- 3 Honeycrisp Apples, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/3 cup Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt – or 1 container 6 oz for simplicity sake 😉
- 1/4 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans
- 1 Orange, zested
- In large bowl, add cut apples, yogurt, raisins, cranberries, pecans and zest of orange.
- Mix thoroughly until yogurt is coating apple pieces and pecans, cranberries, zest and raisins are evenly distributed.
- Cover and place in fridge to meld for about 8 hours or overnight. Serve and promptly devour.
Original recipe from Michelle Keno, adapted by Megan Pence