Cold peanut noodles with chicken is one of the best and fastest dinners in the summertime! With instant ramen noodles, shredded chicken and a divine peanut sauce over it all!
- 1/2 c. Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 2–3 Tbsp. Lime Juice, start with 2 and adjust to taste
- 2 tsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Grated Ginger
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded (use leftover chicken to save time!)
- 1 cucumber, de-seeded and sliced thinly
- 2 scallions or green onions chopped
- Sesame seeds, optional
- 3 to 4 packages of Top Ramen Noodles, discard the seasoning
- This is a great way to use leftover grilled chicken. Serve it hot or cold on these peanut noodles. If you are cooking chicken for this, start by seasoning chicken with salt and pepper, and cook until it reaches 165 degrees. Allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes before shredding.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the peanut sauce, and set aside.
- Cook the instant ramen noodles according to the package directions, usually 3 minutes in boiling water. Then drain.
- Rinse completely with cold water until all the noodles are cold. Drain them well and toss them into the bowl with the peanut sauce. Toss the noodles in the sauce until they are completely coated.
- Divide the noodles on to plates, top with chicken, sliced cucumbers, sesame seeds, green onions, or cilantro if desired.
Keywords: Peanut Sauce, Noodles, Quick Meal, 30 Minutes or Less