A simple breakfast sandwich that is better than anything from your local fast food joint. Try a chorizo and egg breakfast sandwich to start your day.
- 2 English Muffins, toasted
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream or Mexican Crema
- 2 Tbsp Salsa
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ pound Chorizo Sausage, cooked
- ¼ cup Cheddar or Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Toast English Muffins, set aside.
- In a saute pan cook chorizo breakfast sausage. Drain and set aside. Wipe out pan.
- Scramble two eggs in pan over medium heat. Form into a circle shape if possible to fit english muffin. Top with shredded cheddar and allow to melt. Remove from heat.
- Top english muffins with avocado, egg and cheese, cooked chorizo, sour cream or crema and salsa. Devour immediately.
Megan Keno – Country Cleaver