- 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 8 Tbsp (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Pecans, toasted and chopped finely
- 1/3 cup Raspberry Jam
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips, melted
- Adjust two oven racks onto the upper middle, and lower middle rack positions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- In a stand mixer, or large bowl with hand mixer, whip together the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla until evenly whipped.
- Reduce the speed, and add the flour/cocoa mixture into the wet ingredients. Mix together until a dough forms and is just combined.
- Roll 1-inch balls of dough into a bowl of the finely chopped pecans. Space the balls onto the parchment lined baking sheets. Using a round teaspoon, press a print into the top of each cookie. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry jam into the divot of each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotating and switching the baking sheets halfway through baking.
- Cool the cookies completely on the baking sheets on a wire rack.
- When the cookies are cool, drizzle with melted white chocolate. When the white chocolate is set, you can serve.
Keywords: Cookies, Christmas, Chocolate, Raspberry