Make the most of the fall season with this healthy, and flavorful chili lime roasted acorn squash. It’s vegan, and Whole30 compliant!
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- Zest of 1 Lime
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Acorn Squash, Seeded and Cut into Wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, whisk together all seasonings.
- Brush the wedges of squash with olive oil and sprinkle with the seasoning on all sides.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the squash is tender if you stick a fork through it.
- Serve immediately, or with a squeeze of lime for added kick.