- 1 Recipe Whole Wheat Pizza Dough (from Baked by Rachel)
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef, cooked through
- 4 Slices Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 Onion, caramelized
- 8 ounces Crimini Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Tbsp Butter, divided for carmelizing mushrooms and onions
- 1 cup Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. *If you’re using a pizza stone, let the oven and stone heat for at least one hour prior to baking the pizza, so the stone has time to heat up properly*
Prepare Baked By Rachel’s Whole Wheat Pizza Dough, and let rise until doubled in size. Place in a warm, dry place to rise for at least one hour.
While the dough is rising, cook ground beef (drain and then set aside), then cook the bacon (drain, set aside and chop), caramelize onion in 2 Tbsp butter (then set aside), and then caramelize mushrooms with remaining 2 Tbsp butter.
Spread dough out evenly out over a prepared baking sheet or parchment paper. Top pizza dough with blue cheese dressing as a base, then top with ground beef, bacon, mushrooms, and onions. Top with additional blue cheese and mozzarella cheese.
Bake on baking sheet or on pizza stone for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is golden brown. Remove and let rest about 3-4 minutes before slicing. Serve hot.
Keywords: Baking, Pizza, Beef, Cheese, Homemade