This quick dip will be a big hit at your next fall shindig. With whipped cream, caramel and bits of sweet apples this 5-minute whipped caramel apple dip is the perfect treat for your next event.
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream or 1 container Non-Dairy Prepared Whipped Topping (Such as Cool Whip)
- 1/2 tsp Apple Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup prepared Caramel Sauce
- 4 ounces Wisconsin Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Peeled and Finely Diced Apple
- In a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks begin to form, 2-3 minutes.
- With the mixer on medium, sprinkle in the apple pie spice, vanilla extract, salt and caramel sauce until all combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure even mixing.
- Turn mixer on medium and whip in the softened cream cheese until incorporated. Lastly, add in finely diced apple and mix until evenly combined.
- Place into a bowl, cover and refrigerate until chilled, about one hour. Serve with graham crackers, gingersnaps or other cookies.
The apples will lend the dip some sweetness while the dip chills. If the dip is not sweet enough for your liking, stir in a tablespoon of sugar before serving.